Grivf - Yggdrasil


I love this album for two things. First one is that I got it for free and the guy from Grivf sent it to me. He also paid the postage and was even nice enough to slip in some text of explanation of the name and the album. I felt so special and important that day. xD

The other reason why I love this album is because it's fucking great obviously. Why would I bother ripping it anyway if it wasn't good. There's a fairly good review here so I won't bother with much typing. Someone said it better anyway. :D

 *will not be uploaded again

2 comments:

  1. ...How did you get Grivf to send you this for free? Haha, sounds awesome regardless, I'll have to take a listen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An interesting story actually haha! I have a friend in England who writes reviews and has a lot of contacts/friends in various labels and distros. Since I liked the Grivf songs that the sampled for me he told me that he'll tell Grifv to send me a copy which he did eventually when the album got out.

    ReplyDelete