Coffins / The Arm and Sword of a Bastard God

Last flac post so I wanted to post something really great and not so common among the blogsphere (I think :O).

I'm sure anyone who's into metal has heard of Coffins. It's one of those legendary doom bands alongside with Corrupted and stuff like that. But who is The Arm and Sword of a Bastard God? I'll say again, The Arm and Sword of a Bastard God. I love that name, it's so, long. Anyway they are from US (California to be more exact) and they are an relatively new band. So far the only official release is this split. There is a demo available on their myspace if you are interested but it's not really that good as are the songs on this split.

This split is one damn fine bone crushing sound orgy. Slow, heavy and br00tal. It has all that I need from doom metal and associated genres. I'm not really good with explaining so I guess it's up to you to decide. It got good reviews on Metal Archives if that means anything to you.

 *will not be uploaded again

3 comments: