Flac week over.



I learned one thing from this adventure. I'll never do themed weeks again. I hate the time pressure. The sole thing that this "week" extended for over half of a month is terrible. I'm throwing the idea in the trash, forevar. This however doesn't mean that I won't add flac format from time to time (along with mp3).

Mp3 links and fixing current flac links will occur tomorrow if everything gets uploaded by then.

Until then you must sing this song.

HARU KA NAAAAA

I should really post a movie. Haven't done that in a while.

2 comments:

  1. You should have had some FLACs uploaded before the week started, so you didn't have to rely on posting them the night before.

    With that said, when is movie week coming?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I already had most of this uploaded a long time ago but I went on vacation in the meantime so I was unable to post anything. I wanted to make scheduled posts the day before vacation but I got drunk and didn't really do anything. xD

    Oh and there's no movie week. I just sometimes randomly upload a movie I like. I haven't done it in a while so I'll do it this or next week most likely.

    ReplyDelete