Dead links

Seems like a part of my links died a hideous death at the hands of Specules (actually mediafire but I just had to make a reference). At any rate if you find a dead link just leave a comment and I'll reupload it (presuming that I still have the content because one of my hard drives died in the meantime).

So far I found out that a lot of Boris releases died out, one uziga one shot and something else I think but I can't remember.

I also fixed that link for that compilation. :3

Oh and:



Every time that blond says "sucking" I get an erection. :D

LET ME HEAR YOU SAY VAHT. JAAAAA

5 comments:

  1. So you read comments on old posts unlike some other bloggers who ignore those?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read all my comments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will this affect older posts on TNA?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know. I have separate account for each blog so I'm assuming that TNA links aren't dead. The really old posts there are mostly dead long ago I think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It hit me just now that your picture is from GOTH! Which is somewhat special for me because, well.

    http://i32.tinypic.com/uogmp.jpg

    ReplyDelete