Waita Uziga - In a Quagmire (Nukarumi no Naka)

Well the so called guro week did not work as I planned. I posted a lot less from what I planned but eh, they were good considering the number they were downloaded haha!

Firstly I would just like to state that this is not guro. I tagged it so because it's Uziga.

In any case this was his debut manga. It's mostly just humiliation/hentai. The story is about an maid with ulterior reasons that corrupts a spoiled little rich girl. She turnes her into a sexual beast etc. etc. Basic stuff kinda but it's fun to see Uziga doing something; different in a way. Also features a few full colour pages which is always nice. His art in this one is not so good as in future realeses but that's understandable though it still is nice to look. As usual the scans are flawless!


No comments:

Post a Comment