Capitalist Casualties - Planned Community

Another one of my 7''s. Capitalist Casualties is one of the most popular hardcore/powerviolence bands out there. Well this is mostly due to the fact that they are also one of the first powerviolence bands and surprisingly they are still active.

This little vinyl is but a drop of their huge amount of songs. It's pretty much their trademark sound here.

I also scanned everything etc. and I decided to shamelessly tag this as my rip. Ahoy.



I wrote Casulties instead of Casualties. -_-

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for including the lyric sheet. I converted it to text with Acrobat for my iPod. Let me know if you want the text electronically.

    Amazing record.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks but I don't really need it because I have it on paper which is sufficient for me. ^_^

    ReplyDelete