Strange yet awesome dream.


So I was walking around someplace until I realized I'm in Japan. I think someone was also with me but the person disappeared very quickly. In any case we were trying to find the Shinjuku station but I moved in a manner of old DOS adventures, I had little arrows at the bottom of my view and I pressed them. Eventually I decided to ask someone where the Shinjuku station is so I looked around and found three girls sitting. The one I talked to had a really bright green skirt. Actually all her clothes were green. I asked her where is shinjuku and she told me where it is but she also told me that I don't listen to proper music. After that we were discussing what is music and what is not and she told me that ambient music sucks because it has no apparent melody or anything related to music. And that music should be all about mini skirts and flashy looks with techno beats. Somehow I ended up shopping clothes with them in some stores and a male friend came afterwords to join us. They eventually left and I stayed with that 4th friend and we wandered around the store and when I decided to go outside I opened the door and woke up. ;_;


I should switch my obsession from Japan to something better. >_>

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous13/4/09 17:17

    "...ambient music sucks because they have not apparent melody or anything related to music." WAT??? XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I tried to write this as fast as possible because I was afraid I would forget it so I made a lot of grammar errors. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh. I feel like I should know this, but who is the artist of that picture?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vania Zouravliov! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool dream. I actually got lost in Shinjuku once before when I was trying to get from the west exit to the east exit of the station.

    ReplyDelete