AK-47 - November 13th Split



If anyone remembers I mentioned something in the "overview of the year" post that I ripped most of my vinyls and that I'll be posting them. As usual it took me forever to start scanning the cover and editing everything. Finally this process is (mostly) complete and I present you the very first of my 7'' punk as fuck vinyls!

AK-47 is an anarcho-communist crust punk from Croatia. They are one of the legends of our scene and played many shows everywhere. While I'm not really into politics of any kind I certainly enjoy their music and their lyrics are very truthful and shocking. While they do promote communist ideals their lyrics are also about the hard working class and their suffering. They have just one song on this split and it's a story about people in Jasenovac which was an extermination camp in NDH (a puppet state durring the WW2).

November 13th is a hardcore band from uh, I think USA. They play classic hardcore punk and are quite fun to listen but I must say that AK steals all the glory from this record.

I scanned all the inserts and everything. The Croatian band was also very thoughtfull so they translated their lyrics into German and English. ^_^

Tracklist:

01. AK-47 - ...ova je pjesma crvena kao krv suboraca... (6:39)
02. November 13th - Ancient Spirits (1:47)
03. November 13th - Furst (1:52)
04. November 13th - Burn Them Down (2:06)

Download.

No comments:

Post a Comment