Hiroaki Samura - Love Of The Brute (Russian Unofficial Version)

Why am I posting this again? Is it attention? Well no; it just happens I accidentally one day found a superior version of this art book from what I previously posted. From what I managed to decipher from the Cyrillic text this is an unofficial Russian version of the manga and it seems like it's some sort of internet exclusive version.

So why is this different from the last one?

For starters this is scanned perfectly so you can see the whole image without any shadings or bent papers and the brightness is just the way it should be so it's not too dark nor too bright. The art book itself contains more pages that it did in the last version I posted. While the last one had about 89 pages this one has about 100 pages of art which means it has some new images that were left out on the previous version I found or perhaps were just added for better enjoyment (either way we win :D). The average resolution of the images are 1100x1600.

The art is very brutal and all victims are female so if you are a feminist or something like that, you won't like this. If you like guro you'll adore this and I know a lot of people do because last version I posted had 3k downloads, you sick fucks. :D


Get.


9 comments:

  1. I like guro and a I'm woman...

    I don't know what 'must' I think about Samura yet.

    *confused*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow the fact that are the women the victims kind of appeals and excites me.

    Damn I'm so sick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Burek, this book is great. I downloaded the previous version, but will surely get this one also. Very sick ideas, very creative. Girls are mostly very pretty and seductive, i wish I could live in Japan for a while... of course, not for the purpose of recreating the illustrations from this book, hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the upload. Do you know how I can get in contact with a Guro Artist?

    ReplyDelete
  5. seriously i was literally just thinking about this guro and it reminded me to check this blog. weird coincidence

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually dl'd this for the stunning pencil ART and not the philosophy behind the art...but I'm still a sick fuck.

    Powerful queasy stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous2/6/10 15:58

    I wanted this for a long time and was never able to find it! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous6/10/11 01:33

    Dude you are amazing! Even though I don't like this genre of art, it's still amazing. Thank you for uploading it, Hiroaki Samura is a beast, and so are you.

    ReplyDelete