Fort Wayne - Resignation


Oooh tiny cover(!) and so is I guess the popularity or common awareness of this album. Both the band name and the album name is a bitch to search anywhere. But oh well, it found a way to me because of some nice people. You might not guess from the title but Fort Wayne is from Japan, as is most stuff here. It's kinda like Bluedawn I guess but the vocals are much more uh under some effects to make it sound more dreamy. There's also much more experimentation with sounds and different approaches to song composition from your usual folk singer (or at least the ones I looked >:|) so there are some trippy and more electronic songs in there. I'm not really sure what to think of this album, I guess it's up to you to decide if you like it or not. D:
Tracklist:
1 Worship
2 About Today
3 I Know
4 Dirty Hands
5 Surely
6 The Last Summer,The Last Night
7 Give My Car Back
8 Useless Decoration
9 Resignation
10 From Far
11 Home


Download.

No comments:

Post a Comment