Kan Mikami - Yo-You (or 女優 [Jo-You])

Well, if you like Kazuki Tomokawa you'll probably like this as well. It's along the same line, not exactly as good as Kazuki but close to it. There's more chaos in the guitar work and last time I checked Kazuki had an acoustic guitar while this fellow is has the electric guitaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar.

So yeah, folk fans should be happy about this. The rest of us can gtfo because I have no idea what to write.

Tracklist:

1長崎の原爆3:46
2ああ創価、身延の山は波木井の里か4:31
3俺の「運」6:50
4美空ひばりの時計3:02
5これ3:29
6女優0:16
7訪問者AかB3:33
8グルの御崎2:15
9傷ついだドラマー2:18


Get.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous2/12/09 00:19

    Track 5 is corrupt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ffff, I'll reup it tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This fellow is AWESOME, he is more an improviser, while Kazuki Tomokawa is mostly a composer!
    I assume you do not like noise, so you wouldn't like Keiji Haino.

    Did you watch Takeshi Miike's Izo?

    ThX!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh isn't Izo that movie where Kazuki made the soundtrack? I think I have it but I didn't watch it yet.

    I like noise (otherwise I would not even be on TNA :D) but I'm not much of a fan of Keiji. I like his dark ambient side project he did a few years ago called Nijiumu but his main work isn't very interesting to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stuff! If you'll allow the ad, there's more Mikami to be found at my blog: http://schwebeablaut.blogspot.com/. Thanks & enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This guy is great!
    Can yo reupload this jewel?
    Great blog!

    ReplyDelete