Hisae Iwaoka - White Clouds

This is one of those stories that are sad and happy at the same time. It's sad because it's about dying and about losing memories of those who are gone (or waiting to respawn after another campfest in Italy, fucking campers! >:( ). But there is also happiness in this because there is still hope that we will see our loved/hated ones when we die as well and that's pretty much what this one shot is about. An old man walks a dog and takes care of an plastic bottle for no apparent reason.

4 comments:

  1. Very warm manga.Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4/12/09 20:38

    so sad...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's just...so...sad...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This actually made me start crying. I guess it's because my own dog, Rosie, died a month ago. She was fifteen, so one year older than Shiro. :')

    I'd had her since I was six years old. She was such a beautiful dog.

    ReplyDelete