Oneraspoložiti.


I feel bad for neglecting this place. Maybe more authors? Maybe not. Probably not.

Tumbling now and then.

Maybe that's why I don't do daily crap anymore.

Maybe not.

I feel even badder (is that a word?) for neglecting Terror Noise Audio even more. - Starting to hit borderline douchebaggery about now.

All I do is watch Hokuto No Ken all day.

Maybe I'll write a review about it. Never did reviews before. I think. 

I should really stop being embarrassed about my translations and post those damn comics already.

Suehiro Maruo. Did I really make just one post about him this whole year? I need to fix that.

Why do I write everything so orderly when I'm shitfaced? Why do I drink on sunday? -_-

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous6/10/10 22:44

    The comic art you were wondering about on tumblr is from Miracleman Book 1 written by Alan Moore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7/10/10 01:15

    I found your blog by looking for Mauro Suehiro comix online, I found them and alot more!!! I appreciate your blog alot...
    Austin,TX
    USA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7/10/10 01:28

    p.s. found a lot of great manga here too...http://acetoeteno.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7/10/10 07:33

    PLEASE RETURN TO TERROR NOISE AUDIO, IT JUST AIN'T THE SAME THE LAST FEW MONTHS! :P :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, more Maruo is always good..... as if my subconscious isn't messed up enough.....

    ReplyDelete