Jun Hayami - Bloody Angel (untranslated)


Oh here we go again.

Jun Hayami is one of the most well known and perhaps the most incognito Japanese authors of guro comics. He has a very direct style in his works which makes him rather unique among the bunch. By direct I mean that his stories are not very plot driven. Most of them are actually just events that occur somewhere to someone. Sometimes there isn't even a single word throughout the whole story which is why I think this is worth looking through despite the fact that it's not translated. You won't really miss much if you don't know Japanese. Some stories appear in other volumes that I posted before. So you practically have it 1/2 translated.

This particular release has it all. All kinds of fetishes you can think of you'll find them here; violent fetishes that is. The offenders don't get punished, the girls never end well and a lot of them are not adults.

I discussed his style several times before so I won't repeat myself. You'll either like this or won't.

Download.

8 comments:

  1. I like Jun Hayami style, he is the poet of guro for me :B!

    time ago i was looking for some contact information about him..but i couldn't find anything..

    Do you know if he has any contact?
    I'd like to make him a little interview for a magazine project that i'm working on :O!

    Thanks for Sharing!



    - Claud

    Pd.: sorry for my poor english :B!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    The file is corrupt.
    always getting error :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Claud: Well I just mentioned in the post that he's incognito. Nobody really knows who he is. Jun Hayami is probably just his pen name.

    @ Anon: Downloaded it myself just now and it works. Seems like the problem is on your side. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Burek: yeah, i know..but maybe some editor? or something like that? :O

    Thanks for answer! ;)


    - Claud

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hayami-sama is a god, as far as I'm concerned.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That man from 30-46 looks a bit like Issei Sagawa. The subject matter is interestingly lurid, though I don't think I quite like the art style.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous22/3/12 19:18

    Re-upload pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Read the latest post.

    ReplyDelete