Unholy Trinity - Omnimalevolence

When I was a bit younger I used to listen black metal a great deal of my spare and busy time. As time went on I began to discover more and more BM bands but my need for it started to get more and more complicated. Later on it reached to a point when I was greatly disappointed in the genre (it was around the time when Darkthrone just released its The Cult Is Alive album, ironically though today I think that album is ok) and people in that particular scene and the general way of how things were at the time. Recently though I'm beginning to rediscover my love for this oh so parodied genre of music because I'm very interested in this so called "satanic orthodox" (corrected by Khaos thanks :D) movement that bands like Blut Aus Nord (partially) and Deathspell Omega began. Unholy Trinity is a fine example of this new black metal and a standing testimony that the future of BM might not be that bad. Enjoy.

Tracklist:

01. Zacmione Proroctwo (05:16)
02. Zdrada (03:10)
03. Zemsta (03:52)
04. Przejscie Wilka (07:04)
05. Strzyga (05:41)
Download.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to say, I don't have any other albums by Jane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. uuu features the Avichi mastermind, nice!
    I highly recommend checking out the Avichi album, quite similar to DsO; dunno if I gave it to you?

    and since I'm such a douche, I'll have to correct you on the statement of "orthodox black metal", what you probably meant is "satanic orthodox" and that only works for DsO, Blut Aus Nord is far more industrialized and the lyrical themes have nothing (or very little) to do with Satanism, of course saying just "orthodox bm" in that context could only be interpreted as "traditional" which both bands aren't.

    I am so full of it, please ignore me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stand corrected then. I always mix up genres. >_>

    You are actually partially correct about the BAN thing though. You should listen to their The Work Which Transforms God which centerers around Satan/God issue even without lyrics. There's a great review of it that you can read here: http://www.hyperblastmetal.com/reviews/b/blutausnord/theworkwhichtransformsgod.html

    You didn't give me Avichi but I'll check it out thanks!

    ReplyDelete