Rex Mundi - IHVH

This is one of those highly metaphysical black metal bands ala Deathspell Omega. This band is also from France but they are not very known which is most likely because they released one album and limited it to 75 copies or so. The sound quality is very poor and I think the album was not recorded in a studio but more like in a rehearsal room or something. The only bad thing about the music is the vocals they don't fit very good in the music but it can pass. Recently I heard this album is going to be re-released on some fancy label and I'm guessing it will sound completely different from the version I have. The booklet is also quite weird. I might scan it soon and post it also maybe someone can translate the weird letters in it.

Tracklist:

1. J'imaginger (Be-reshit) (06:16)
2. Naphtali (06:09)
3. Patrimoine Génétique (05:55)
4. Pious Angels (Sefer Seraphim) (11:11)
5. Bloodline Imagery (Achieving Synthesis with Hokhmah) (04:53)
6. What Dreams May Come (06:23)
7. I Have Imagined (02:26)

Download.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5/10/11 05:36

    Can you please re-up this is in FLAC? The new version on Eitrin Editions is re-recorded...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rip a demo album in FLAC? What would be the point? It sounds terrible. :D

    Although, I think I'll reup this in 320kbps and scan the booklet now that you mention it.

    ReplyDelete