Newsflash


Ok so I noticed that people actually downloaded the movie I posted, which is good. Though there would not be that many downloads if I didn't advertise myself on TNA but nevertheless people are interested so like I said I will post one movie per week (if all things go well and according to plans sometimes I might be late) yay. The movie day will be on sunday or saturday.

So what movie will be next? Well since the last one was animated it is certain that the next one will not be animated. I'm still thinking which one should I post but most likely it will be an Asian movie since I'm such a slut for Asian culture.

1 comment:

  1. i was going to suggest uploading El Topo by Alejandro Jodorowsky but an asian movie is fine.

    i'll be looking forward to it just the same.

    ReplyDelete