Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - No More Shall We Part

Well I'm sure pretty much everyone heard of Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds. They released plenty of albums and they are all different from each other (unlike some bands that I could mention) and I really have no idea in what genre to put him in but a lot of people tag him as post-punk on last.fm so I guess he is post-punk. This album is not post-punk it's much more calmer and smoother from the rest of his works. The most dominant instrument in this album is the piano which Nick Cave play so I guess he pretty much composed this whole album and he did a very well job. Most songs are slow and has this autumn-depression sound that I really enjoyed listening. Anyway, great album so be sure to check it out. I have no idea how to tag this so I'll just assume that this is pop. :S

Tracklist:

01. As I Sat Sadly By Her Side (6:15)
02. And No More Shall We Part (4:00)
03. Hallelujah (7:48)
04. Love Letter (4:09)
05. Fifteen Feet Of Pure White Snow (5:37)
06. God Is In The House (5:44)
07. Oh My Lord (7:30)
08. Sweetheart Come (4:59)
09. The Sorrowful Wife (5:18)
10. We Came Along This Road (6:08)
11. Gates To The Garden (4:09)
12. Darker With The Day (6:08)

Download.

No comments:

Post a Comment