Kenji Kawai - Ghost In The Shell OST

Photobucket

Ghost In The Shell is a well known sci-fi anime from 1995. It has everything a sci-fi movie needs such as robots, cyborgs, political games, sabotage and terrorists. When I was watching it I had a great deal of trouble of following the plot. This is mostly because this anime is not some standard action flick it has an very deep and well developed plot and dialogs are pain in the ass to understand if your native language is not English. Still this anime is very atmospheric and highly enjoyable. Soundtrack is just like the movie very atmospheric and epic-like especially the first song. Kenji seems to like making these kind of soundtracks (he also did soundtrack for Ringu 2) and he has plenty of experience in that area so the soundtrack is very enjoyable and I don't think anyone could make it any better.

Tracklist:

01 Making Of Cyborg (4:28)
02 Ghosthack (5:14)
03 Puppetmaster (4:21)
04 Virtual Crime (2:41)
05 Ghost City (3:34)
06 Access (3:16)
07 Nightstalker (1:44)
08 Floating Museum (5:05)
09 Ghostdrive (5:52)
10 Reincarnation (5:44)
11 Bonus Track (3:26)

Download.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12/8/08 03:34

    A classic movie...and I'll be back to my blog soon, I promise. Going to look over all the rough drafts I have accumulated. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you man, i recently saw again the movie. and.. I feel the need to hear the music without the images...
    and I found your place.

    Cheers from Buenos Aires

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous13/2/10 14:40

    thanks,

    for rapidshare doesnt allow for any freedownloads anymore it seems, blogs like yours pose an alternative :)

    ReplyDelete