Housui Yamazaki - Mail

Great and in a way comedic horror story about a man who hunts ghosts. The stories are serialized but there's also a main plot that lurks somewhere in the back. The story is about a man who hunts for ghosts and he releases them from this world by using a special gun which can only harm ghosts. He's also able to hear and see ghosts that wander around the living world. All stories are about ghosts but are not very generic and usually provides an interesting twist for each one. Drawing is ok I guess but nothing special or heavily detailed (it's not like that's a bad thing anyway) and it managed to give me the creeps at some parts. All in all this is a great manga but it has only 3 volumes. Lucky me the characters from this story uh migrate to The Kurosagi Corpse Delivery (around volume 4) that is still publishing so I guess Mail is in a way an indirect prequel to Kurosagi. :S

Get.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous20/6/09 07:12

    Thanks for uploading Mail! Those were really good; manga *usually* don't scare me very much, but 'Cottage' just about made my hair stand on end.
    Thanks again for sharing!

    ReplyDelete