Jooklo Duo - The Warrior


I was planning to write a few posts today but I got trashed so hard with whiskey yesterday that I can't even write or think. I'll write this short one because I'm so edgy.

This little seven inch record was released back in 2010 and it was made by an Italian duo consisting of a saxophone player and a drummer. Let the shortness of this record fool you not for they are so intense that they will leave you flattened after the first listen. The sound itself can be accurately described as skinning something alive. At least the saxophone can be described like that. It sometimes gets so high that I wonder why their reeds haven't snapped yet.

Basically it's one of those free jazz records that you either like or not. You get raw power here and if you're not into that kind of stuff avoid this record.

Get.

3 comments:

  1. Do you also have some whiskey to download? Would be way better atm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had any left I would share it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christian3/12/12 23:55

    This is rad! Thanks Burek!

    ReplyDelete