Desert Bus For Hope 6



Alright so I mentioned this event last year but I thought for this year I might make a more bigger post about it. Well, not really bigger, just a bit more detailed.

Here's what this is all about: Desert Bus For Hope is a charity event that will start on this Friday (Canada time) and will end in seven days (or eight?). Unlike in the movie Ring they will not die in pain but will instead collect money from auctions and donations for charity. This event is actually connected to the Child's Play charity that collects money to buy games and things for children in hospitals.

The event is called Desert Bus For Hope because they play continuously a very boring game while you watch them on stream doing it. Aside from playing the game there will be auctions, guests, interviews, special events and all kinds of shenanigans.

Usually I don't use this blog to promote this kind of stuff but as someone who spent a lot of my childhood in hospitals I can get behind the idea. One of my fondest memories from childhood were nights spent in the hospital watching an older kid play Zombies Ate My Neighbors on snes on a really small TV in our room. Moments like that were great in those troubled times so I think this is a good cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment