Saywhy? - splits with Bastardass and D.H.I.B.A.C.



Ah grindcore, you gotta love it. I love it and I love it when it's especially lightning fast. Fast, short and punching. People at Czech Republic seem to know where it's at because there are a lot of bands from there that just love fast grindcore (fastcore if you prefer the microgenre terminology) and Saywhy? is a perfect example of this type of music.

I included two splits because they are really short and I often fin myself repeating them a couple of times. They don't get old fast and that's perhaps the most important thing with music like this. In contrast to Saywhy? we have D.H.I.B.A.C. from France and Bastardass from California. Both are good in their own respective sounds but I mainly listen to these splits for the Saywhy? sides.

Get it if you're into some good grind.

Link.

No comments:

Post a Comment