Showoff material and some news.


Got this in the mail yesterday and I thought I should brag a little. :D

Cd on the left is Coffins/The Arm and Sword of a Bastard God split. I'll try to rip it when I can but it takes a lot of time to do it properly so I don't know when that will be. Which reminds me I never ripped that Bastard Noise/Merzbow split har har.

Shirt in the middle is The Arm and Sword of a Bastard God-s logo/whatever/blasphemy. I love bands who don't write their names on their shirts it makes it more elite haha! 8)

LP on the right is Doom Snake Cults only full length release called Love, Sorrow, Doom second edition.

Ok some news now!

TNA
I'm currently occupied with TNA and finally posting most of the stuff that was sent to me for promoting (had to turn down some things I'm afraid) along with some of my uploads. After I finish promotions I'll do some Aube and Masonna albums and something else too which I also received as a contribution.

Flying Teapot
Since FT is an secondary blog things go here (even) more slower than on TNA. But! There's some posts prepared and all I need to do is to zip em up and upload it on mediafire. What to expect? Well, some Shintaro Kago mangas will be posted along with Uziga Waita and some less known mangas but not all will be guros. Musically you can expect another Olfaurs album, some oldies and jazzy stuff, few pop albums and one soundtrack but those who (if there are those) visit my last.fm page now and then will know which soundtrack that's going to be.

That's all for now. Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. I got that LSD album, mine came with a cool patch and poster. I love Nuclear War Now releases. Get that Impurity "Lamb's Fury" lp if you haven't already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, didn't think anybody else would have it! Do you also have it on mp3? :3

    Sadly I didn't get the poster nor the patch because I was buying an used copy but I got it for cheaper that way so yeah I'll survive.

    Will check out that vinyl if I find it, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No never ripped it to mp3, but I'm sure someone has.

    ReplyDelete