Graupel & Endstille - Lauschangriff...


I'm sure pretty much everyone heard of Endstille and they are among my favorite bands evarrr. I thought about posting their discography which is what I usually try to do with my favorite bands but since Endstille is rather popular you can find their albums pretty much everywhere. What I didn't see among the blogs is this tiny little split they did in 2006. The reason for this is mostly because this collector crap (har har) is limited to 500 copies and released only on vinyl. Graupel on the other hand is a lot less known band and they released one full length and a few splits. They play mid paced raw black metal or something. Anyhow, enjoy.

Tracklist:

Graupel
01. Im Hause Escharra (05:49)
02. Blutvoyeurismus (04:06)
03. Westradikal (04:09)

Endstille
04. Battles Against the North (03:52)
05. Your Love Is Infectious (03:44)
06. To Conquer the Sun (04:01)

Download.

No comments:

Post a Comment