Shintaro Kago - Drunkard Condo Syndrome


This was the very first manga I read from Shintaro. Ah it seems like it was only yesterday. I was sitting in my little cramped room reading all sorts of stuff (by stuff I mean sick shit no one else reads) and spending my summer nights and mornings in joy and delight. So I came across this website with just a few mangas and saw this one. The cover intrigued me so I thought I should download it. I hoped I for some kind of bondage extremist things etc. but actually the feeling when I finished reading was something along the lines of "what the hell?" and the manga didn't have anything with bondage either. Most Shintaros works are very "WTF" indeed and this one is not an exception either. The story (if you can call it like that) is about an huge condo and every husband returns home drunk but the problem is everyone missed their floor so everyone gets in the wrong apartment. Fun stuff indeed.

4 comments:

  1. Isusati krista leteceg umro sam. Ovo mi je najjaci Shintaro Kago one shot dosada. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meni je ovaj vjerovatno najdraži uz head prolapse elegy i power plant serije.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Posted the heavy metal me audio rip, I also forgot this one: http://sludgeswamp.blogspot.com/2008/03/bootlegger.html

    It's the Feedbacker Bootleg live dvd.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha , weird stuff indeed . Nije mi toliko horor , nego komedija . Thankies.

    ReplyDelete