Shione Yukawa (湯川潮音) - Yuki no Warutsu

Here's another artist that does not get the praise it deserves. Recently though she's getting some attention (at least on Last.fm :S) and hopefully she'll elevate a little bit out of this annoying obscurity. I posted another one of her albums before here.

Just like the album I posted previously this one is also merry and happy. Sometimes it even sounds like a soundtrack for some Ghibli anime. :D I'm not really in the mood for long posts so; yeah.

01. 雪のワルツ (3:41)
02. 木の葉のように (4:17)
03. おしゃべり婦人 (3:14)
04. 知らない顔 (4:50)
05. 木漏れび (3:33)
06. 長い冬 (2:49)

Bitrate: 192 kbps
Download.

7 comments:

  1. It asking for a pass :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's just absurd. I never put passwords and this is no exception.

    The file works fine. :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was really absurd, indeed. I use the JDownloader to DL stuff and it asked me for a pass for the archive. But when I entered directly on MF everything went OK. I donno... Internet weirdnesses. Sorry to bothering you :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pleasant!

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alessandra15/3/10 11:23

    Bad mood, huh?! Me too.
    Thank you, then. This is going to be precious. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a lot ! Some her CDs are really hard to find...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous16/3/15 04:20

    You should re-upload your Shione Yukawa's albums.

    ReplyDelete