Newsreel

Sorry about the lack of, well, anything. I've been unusually busy with other things that are outside of the netsphere. Nevertheless I amassed some stuff in the process of being outside my house so I'll probably start posting shit after that day that comes after monday (forgot the name; srijeda).

Anyway, for shits and giggles here's a recent dream I had:

I found myself in front of an building waiting to go in. In my hands I was holding a notebook in which I was supposed to practice mathematics. I went inside the building and rode the elevator up to the top (I think). The elevator inside was filled with faces stitched to all sides. For some reason that didn’t really bother me. Eventually I got out and rang on some door. An old lady opened the door and told me to come in. There were three people living in that apartment and all were female. They were all old ladies. They were really happy that I came and eagerly started asking me questions about how will I learn mathematics. Eventually we sat on a bed and one of the three old women just remained. She was really annoying and was very persistent in holding me. Eventually I got really annoyed and I left. I opened the front door and entered into a big church (dream teleportation ftw). I realized it was the church in my town where I used to go as a kid but for some reason it had much more halls and was overall a lot bigger than in reality (did I ever mention that reality sucks a lot more than dreams?). The old woman from before was also there and she came near me holding tightly my arm. The church was filled with people and I was getting more and more frustrated about the whole thing. At one point I freaked out, grabbed a candle holder and stabbed the old woman in the eyes repeatedly with it. After she collapsed I took a wooden cross and shoved it in her mouth. The whole church stared at me. I looked up at the ceiling and I saw millions of stars burning. I walked out of the church and started heading home. Half way to my home I woke up. :S


6 comments:

  1. Those are some really evil thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The elevator scene reminds me of a Shintaro Kago manga.

    People like us spend a lot of time reading surreal and abstract comics and writing dream journals. Almost like we're trying to recreate and experience dreams to distract from the boredom of waking life while we wait to fall asleep and begin real dreaming.

    I want to study and imitate the drawing styles of Yoshiharu Tsuge, Yoshihiro Tatsumi, and Imiri Sakabashira, so that one day I can start turning my dream journals into an anthology of short comics. It's not important to me to have a unique illustration style, only the content and presentation will be unique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous15/3/10 20:34

    HAHAHAHA omg i laughed =D
    i should blog about my violent nightmares i have every night 8D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Talvi: Yeah. I watch too many weird shit haha. :D

    @ Mr Alchemy: Ooh! Dreams in a form of comic would be great. Don't worry about the art, it will progress into uniqueness as you draw more and more. Just keep drawing. ;)

    @ Kittyh: Violent nightmares? I'd love to read them! As weird as that sounds. D:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool dream. I've had some similarly violent ones before, and like you, I seem to always be the aggressor! I probably just read/watch too much of the stuff you post on here haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous30/5/10 10:09

    dude you are the antichrist

    ReplyDelete