Seiichirou Tokunan - Human Clock

Here's an odd ball.

I haven't read something odd like this in a while. The story follows the life of a young man. His family sells and makes clocks so our protagonist has developed an particular fetish. He likes to stare into watches. Make no mistake though, as innocent as this sounds our protagonist is no hero, in fact I don't think there are any good guys in this story. As the story progresses we follow our hero into insanity.

Even if this manga is old (originally released in 1962) it still delivers a lot of fun. Everything here is so different from what mangas look nowadays it makes it interesting to read just for that. The story might seem a little stupid but I think it's rather unique and odd in a good way. The art style could be a little better at times but it certainly enhances the overall dread of the story. It truly is insanity at its best for me. :D

Recommended to check out!

Download.

3 comments:

  1. I was waiting for new mangas:)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks interesting, thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that looks tight - your blog is giving me boners in every area I can get a boner - except the penis, ironically.

    ReplyDelete