Shione Yukawa (湯川潮音) - Gray


Since the last album I posted sparked some interest, here's another one of hers. This is actually her latest one. It was released in 2008 and there is another album from 2009 but it's all covers from various other (damn) hippies.
Personally this is the least one I like from all the three albums I have. This does not means it sucks it's just that I prefer the other ones from this one. I can't really explain why but I guess it could be that this album is much more westernized. If that makes any sense. :S That should not turn you off from this album though. It has everything we all love and adore from this artist. Her distinctive voice is still there and the lovely merry compositions are still present. It has that feeling of early spring.
Tracklist:
01. 風よ吹かないで
02. 見つめてごらん
03. 秘密
04. しずくのカーテン
05. シェルブールの雨
06. 明日になれば
07. 恋は月をめざして(Voyage of the Moon)
08. 朝が終わる前の花
09. 巻き貝とわたし
10. キャロル

Bitrate: 192kbps

Download.

No comments:

Post a Comment