Paysage d'Hiver - Einsamkeit



Autumn and winter are coming along, my favorite seasons, so I thought I'd share some cold black metal to fit the mood. It's still relatively warm but fuck it.

Anyways, I've talked about Paysage d'Hiver before so there's really nothing more to say about this guy. Einsamkeit is no different from his other releases in terms of production and maybe musicianship, although he got relatively better in playing as the years went by. This got out in 2007 and is so far the latest release so it makes me wonder if he'll release anything new. It has been 4 years now. What the hell man? Darkspace didn't release anything either. What are they doing? I need my black metal.

3 delicious tracks of lo-fi black metal and synth ambient. Minimalistic and atmospheric.

Download.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous19/9/11 11:40

    I am glad you liked the fake version of this demo I put online ages ago... great to see that it is still around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5/1/14 17:25

    thank you very much

    ReplyDelete