Ancient Grease - Woman And Children First

I heard some kind of shitstorm is hitting the US? Sorry for my ignorance, I don't really pay attention to the world during summer. I guess I'm lucky with living here because nothing ever happened here when it comes to natural disasters (every other kind of disaster does happen though). I guess the Romans knew their shit when they built here.

I guess this would be a fitting disaster album, even the title suggests what you should do. They were an English rock band and they released this in 1970. It's goes for that blues feeling and the whole album is a fitting soundtrack for an outlaw (or apocalypse). Yeah, it's that cheesy. It has all the usual suspects of this music and they sort of sound like Black Sabbath. Not as dark or brooding as them but when it comes to riffs they are similarly heavy. Especially the second track on this thing which is awesome riffage from start to finish.

Fun 70s rock, nothing more and nothing less.

Download.

Oh and best of luck with everything to everyone who'll get hit by Irene.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous30/8/11 11:42

    I follow your blog for a while I have always been curious where are you from. So I guess now is the right time to ask. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm from the coastal part of Croatia. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous31/8/11 16:13

    Oh we are closer than I thought. I live in Greece. Btw great job with all this guro/anime/manga/artbooks stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a small world after all. Thanks. ^_^

    ReplyDelete