Clint Eastwood - Sings Cowboy Favourites


So yeah, apparently this came out back in 1962 when Clint was still a young cowboy stud. I'm not really into regular country music and I know nothing about it so I'm not really in a position to critique the music itself. All I can say is that Clint actually had a good voice for singing. The usual raspy voice that he's known for is completely gone here (almost to a point of being surreal). Most of the songs on it are ballads and slow merry ones and they don't deviate a lot in style but they are mostly catchy so it's not a bore to go through them. Actually the album flows by really fast.

It's weird, although most movie stars did this back in the day. It's just that I never expected to hear Clint Eastwood sing and it actually sounds good.

Download.

No comments:

Post a Comment