Shipyarding


Usually I try to abstain from these kind of posts but whatever. Did you know that shipyards are surreal as fuck? Since the beginning of this month I've been an intern in one of the shipyards where I live. The shipyard is really old and there are a lot places that look like straight out of early Fallout games or Half Life 2 coast levels, not to mention all the gigantic machinery that moves around. Also the ships look like they are straight out of some steampunk while they are in the making.

But anyway, today when I got out of my fancy engineering office this just sort of popped up.


Tremble before your metal god inferior mortals! A sludge song could be written about this. It was flailing there like that, waiting probably to murder everyone.



I feel like a child all over again.

2 comments: