My Little Airport - because i was too nervous at that time


A recent band that's hip among the in (indie) crowd.

The music is very simple, not much instruments. Some broken down synths, guitar and drum machine (me thinks) followed by a gentle female voice. It actually sounds very nice in that little simple form. Surprisingly they come from China. I never thought the Peoples party allows such capitalist western music to influence their people. :P But oh well, capitalist or not it sounds good. They also sing mostly in English, which is kinda cool.

Tracklist:

01. Gi Gi Leung is dead
02. I don't know how to download good av like Iris does
03. I was too nervous at that time
04. Song of depression
05. Take me as Rucheng Zhang
06. Bai Tian shopping center
07. Leo, are you still jumping out of windows in expensive clothes?
08. Your smile is like a flower
09. Spring is in carriage
10. My little fish
On monday, I don't want to go to schooooooolllll.

You can get their other album here.

3 comments:

  1. Actually I think they are from Hong Kong, which would change something, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well yeah, they are from Hong Kong but Hong Cong is under China so it's from China or something like that. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dont forget their other albums, We Can't Stop Smoking in the Vicious and Blue Summer, and Zoo is Sad, People are Cruel. Both are good, but the aforementioned one, I think, is my favourite album from them.

    ReplyDelete