Anzai Mizumaru - A Train at the End of Summer

I wouldn't really call this a manga. It has nothing to with the standard japanese comics. The art, the characters, the dialogue, everything. It's so different from the usual stuff that I wouldn't really call this a manga if I didn't know the name of the artist. This more like a visual poetry than a story. It's beautiful yet sad and the drawing is minimalistic. There’s a touch of the sadness that comes at the end of summer, the transition into cold and quiet. It feels heavy with undertones. Every word seems deliberate and filled with meaning.
Download.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous14/9/09 10:32

    thank youuuuuuuu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4/2/10 04:13

    Hi, this is Oli from the bakeneko blog. Just to warn you i'm finishing another Anzai short story translation soon, check my blog for updaes. But where have vyvyanwilde and kitten patriot gone to ?
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah looking forward to another of his stories! I can't seem to find your blog, can you link it here please? Also, I have no idea who you are talking about in your question.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I arrived in your blog searching for Uzumaki scanlations and I discovered that we share the same tastes. I read half of the mangas you have linked and I'm currently downloading the other half and you made me very happy :D I think you should know.

    ReplyDelete