Oh yes


Kyaaa. Yes these are mine. I bought them. First manga evar on paper that I own. :3 It might not be a big deal to you but it is to me since this is an official release and it's also translated to my pagan language. In case you don't recognize the covers this is Blade of the Immortal which is something I was planning to read for quite a while now.

It's also one of the first mangas that are being published in my country. I expect more to come or I will post dramatic anime screenshots. >:|


Oh yes; I won't be posting anything untill I read this. :P

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous15/5/09 07:58

    Where are you from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good manga, yes. Grats on getting your hands on this.
    The library by my place has up to Vol. 7, or something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, I have one of the mangaka's other work. It's a one-shot, Emerald, if you want to read it. Not really similar to BotI, but similar drawings. It has a Western theme to it. Pretty easy read. Dunno where I got the manga from, maybe from you, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the offer but I already have it; along with everything else he released. ^_^

    Apparently he released a guro with a western thematic but I'm not sure if that's true. Khaosz supposedly saw it on ebay once but it sounds fishy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5/7/09 15:30

    best manga ever imo

    ReplyDelete