AK47/Senata Fox - Split


Doing it, cephalochromoscope style.

I uploaded this before I scanned it so I'm putting all the scans in the post. It's not my rip and apparently this is a vinyl rip. Oh well, I have it on tape so I guess the sound is better here.

Ak47 play crusty (the clown) hardcore communist anarcho as fvck punk while Senata Fox also (oh surprise) plays hardcore punk but in a much more happier fashion and the vocals are also high pitched (they also sound fucking awesome live). Senata Fox also has some nifty groovy riffs that I enjoy a lot.

The lyrics here are in English so you can read them but it's just a few songs. You also get a free small paper notebook when you buy this. It's full with lyrics by both bands but I don't know where I placed it so I haven't scanned it, yet. Because I can't find it ok? When I find it I'll scan it and add it here (if I remember lolololol).

AKCIJAAAAAA

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous31/7/10 20:01

    THANX a lot for uploading this tape!!
    i've bought it some years ago at Monte Paradiso-Festival in Pula, but my copy broke... So now I can listen to it again!!

    ReplyDelete