Black Metal November!

There's this tradition that has been going on for a while now. It originated on /mu/ (the music forum on 4chan) and it pretty much stayed there. The tradition is that November is reserved only for black metal, you only listen to black metal for the whole month. I did this a few times (I think this is my third year) and it's actually really useful for me because I get to go through my black metal library and revisit/delete albums that I forgot about and because this is one of my favorite genres I have really no trouble going through with this once per year. This also gave me an idea!

I wrote a very small amount of posts this year due to various irrelevant reasons so I decided that for this month I'll post two black metal albums per day. Some are well known (but dear to me) and some are lesser known (but also dear to me). I also have a few tapes prepared for some extra frosty experience.

So get your black beverage of choice, sit in your comfy chair and enjoy some black metal albums this month!


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2/11/14 21:09

    One of my fav genres. Am excited for more uploads. Thank you as always!

    ReplyDelete