End of the year!


This is it for this year. Hope you guys/girls had a good year.

It has been a slow and not very productive year for Flying Teapot. This is mostly because I'm on my third year in college so I have to do a lot of work there. It's not exactly easy to study that damn electricity. Fucking diodes and transistors. :D But I'm not really in a position to whine since everybody has their own shit to shovel away as well.

Hopefully next year will bear fruit to many more posts and many more interesting things.

Thanks for reading and see you next year. Dreaaammmm~

8 comments:

  1. Goatlordlord31/12/10 16:41

    I'm following your blog for more than a year now, and I loved nearly everything you posted. You have a very good taste in music and the movies you posted are also awesome. Thank you for the great work.

    Happy new year and keep your blog alive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hornyhorsequeen1/1/11 02:35

    Hap happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1/1/11 02:39

    Have a nice end of the year. Boobs, booze, guro and the rest of stuff that makes life little less pointless!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great year and good luck with Your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. keep blogging! i bookmarked your blog ;)

    and oh maybe you have facebook or anything?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alessandra1/1/11 23:10

    I sometimes forget about your blog, but when it comes to my mind and I come back visiting you - well - wow, I find 1000 great presents. Thank you! I really enjoy most of the things. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful blog. Great music selections and even better manga uploads. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for the great blog!

    ReplyDelete