Toshio Maeda - Demon Beast Invasion


Absolutely not for children.

This is a manga about tentacles. They are demons from outer space and they rape females with their tentacles. The plot switches from tentacles to naked women and then to tentacles and sometimes it offers some plot; but it's mainly about tentacles. Well I always wanted to read a tentacle manga so I did and I offer you the chance to do it as well. The main difference from this and the hordes of other tentacle hentai is that this one has really great drawn monsters and great art in general. It's also totally old school.

5 comments:

  1. Thx fellow, you got a real nice place here, going everywhere from hell to heaven. Your japanese stuff is quite crazy: particulary that Demon beast invasion, full of fun & lust, cosmic cocktail if there was! Keep up that insane work. Thx again for the Boris stuff too.
    PS I'm happy not being a child anymore just to enjoy all the fun of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx also for using mediafire, much more userfriendly than rapidshare & others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great. I have posted some pics from La Blue Girl on my Blog, not the whole books.
    DBI is pretty hard to get at the moment cauz it is very expensive so I'm glad that I can read it.
    Thanks a lot!!!!!!!
    Alpenfieber

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kaneishi7/8/11 15:54

    the link is dead i guess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous27/1/12 04:22

    i really want to read this manga could you please re-up?

    ReplyDelete