Huoratron - Prevenge


I don't hang around the techno and hc techno scene a lot (actually, I never go to such places) so I'm not very sure how popular this guy is. Apparently he's been in the scene for quite a while but never did something on his own until now. He knows his trade and that's actually all that matters anyway.

I can't really say a lot of things since this is electronic music so it's all about the sound and I don't like explaining sounds with words. Roughly put it sounds something similar to gameboy music mixed with hardcore techno with extremely noisy "heavy" beats. You get bombarded by dozens of sounds at once with exquisite rawness that really made me like this little EP. It's short and its ferocious. All the things I like with electronic music.

Download.

Check out the video if you're in doubt.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The video for Houratron's Corporate Occult would suit your readership more. At least visually.
    http://vimeo.com/11986796

    ReplyDelete