Vitalic - V Live

While I do enjoy a lot of different electronic music I never really enjoyed very much techno music. I don't really know why, it just didn't appeal to me. It was either too long and simplistic or over the top melodic and repetitive. Recently though through some interesting videos I found out about this guy. I was pretty much impressed so I decided to check his music a little bit further and I came across this album. I'm usually not a big fan of live recordings since they most of the time lack the production quality and overall atmosphere which the usual studio album provides (but that's just me). Despite that it's recorded live this is actually really good in terms of sound quality which made me like this guy even more. As to how the actual music sounds I can't really describe it since I'm not very knowledgeable about it. All I can say it has a lot variety and it hits you in the head with a hammer.

Bitrate: 320
Download.

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous26/4/10 18:39

    Have you heard Omodaka? You gotta check his stuff out on youtube: far east recording. Finally saw him live...amazing!!!!!! Thanx again for your great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Burek...I've been meaning to leave you a message for a while now...In case you haven't found the other volumes for The Drifting Classroom...you can find them on BakaBT...
    And since you're banned from MAL...you could try Anime Planet...it's way awesome :D
    Anyway...awesome blog...keep it up ^_^ ...and sorry for posting here...

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome, i can understand how people can hate techno, but i can't get enough of it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous21/5/10 22:40

    your blog is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous28/5/10 07:54

    You're right, that's a great album! I like techno anyway, but Vitalic has a lot more personality than the usual. Can you imagine being at that concert, though? All the songs blend into each other, you'd be dancing CONSTANTLY.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous31/5/10 14:00

    cvetan vozendan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. come back to the internet plz

    ReplyDelete