Quadro Nuevo - Luna Rossa

Despite the Spanish name, Quadro Nuevo is a German quartet playing tango, flamenco and Valse Musette created in 1996. Well anyway their guitarist toured around with Paco de Lucia who you probably know if you are into flamenco. That's how I found out about this group. It's a good mix of jazz and tango so to speak. The flamenco influence on this album isn't very strong, perhaps it is on some other albums. This one is rather calm and moody. Great stuff.

Tracklist:

01. Luna Rossa
02. Nature Boy
03. Kommissar Maigret
04. Te Reat A Ser Mi Amante
05. Für Pauline
06. Our Spanish Love Song
07. Mulo Francel / Impressions D`un Rêve:Tango
08. Mulo Francel / Impressions D`un Rêve:Valse Lento
09. Impressions D`un Rêve:Valse Vivace
10. Bensoir Juliette
11. Bei Dir War Es Immer So Schön
12. El Pano Moruno
13. Il Sorriso D`Amor
14. Flor De La Noche
15. Susanata
16. Gracias A La Vida
17. Allez,Glissez!

Average bitrate: 204 kbps

Download.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous4/12/10 15:09

    It's really beautiful and relaxing ... Who would've thought to find this music in a blog that offers ero-guro for download? Speaking of uncommon taste, I myself also like horror stories and extreme metal (I alternate listening to this with Ulysses Siren). Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the mix of jazz with tango

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous17/1/14 07:07

    This link leads me to a three albums by a band called Scholastic Deth. Please tell me the correct link!! This blog is the best by the way..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, sorry about the mistake. This happens because the files are numbered. I'll fix it as soon as I can and let you know here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The link has been fixed. Thank you for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete