The Seatbelts - Cowboy Bebop OST 1 (Flac)

Sorry about the excessive delay(s) of this, mediafire is giving me a lot of trouble for a while now. But enough about my whining.

First things first, when I was buying this I was sort of cheated because I thought I'm buying the original ones and not the bootleg version. Although it was pretty stupid of me to assume that they would sell real versions in CHINA. I can't really say that I notice any difference in terms of sound quality so I guess both are the same. The only possible difference is that the paper that the booklet is made of has more blurred out letters and is overall more crude in design.

The Seatbelts were a jazz troupe that was formed in order to make the Cowboy Bebop soundtrack and were led by Yoko Kanno. While the soundtrack is predominantly jazz they mix a lot of other genres in as well so you have a very diverse soundtrack; which is awesome. I already talked about this before so there's no point in me repeating anything.


Downloads not available anymore.

Scans (click on them to enlarge):



3 comments:

  1. Nisam znao da je Keishi Urata u lajnapu Sitbelca. Interesantan mi je jer je napravio veliki komad Texhnolyze soundtracka koji mi je ful kul.

    Dakle, još jedan kineski proizvod u tvojem kućanstvu. Stavi OST među padele i noževe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for these dude! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gracias por subirlo a mediafire.

    ReplyDelete