New Boris album!


So! Boris is putting out an new album this month! It should be out on 23rd this month which is in 20 days. It's going to be another collaboration with Michio Kurihara so I assume it's going to be awesome as the previous one. Apparently there's going to be one song in two parts called Cloud Chamber 1 and 2. Since the last Michio collaboration in terms of sound was very easygoing there's two options as I see them. First option is that this album is going to sound a lot like Flood and second one is that it will sound as a complete contrast of Rainbow album (by that I mean that it will sound something like Pink or Akuma No Uta). I didn't find any large photos of the covers yet but I did read in an interview where Atsuo (I think) said that when they do covers for albums they write Boris in large letters when the album is wild and energetic and small letters when it's calm and moody. So when I find an larger cover I'll know what to expect. Anyway, really happy about this because I didn't like much either of the versions of Smile. Of course I can already except this album not to be released here along with every other Boris albums so far. So piracy will haft to suffice har har.

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Anyway, found this news here!

Oh and when I read the title for a second there I thought it said Gas Chamber not Cloud Chamber and I gasplol'd.

Here's the cover:
By the looks of it I think the album is going to be very calm which is great for my taste yay! ^_^

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6/12/08 05:48

    Anything but another Pink! Please, hypothetical God, anything but that!!!! :P :D

    ReplyDelete