Youtube playlists and some reuploads!


Two short news.

Youtube:

A few posts back one anonymous viewer suggest a some sort of youtube feed where I would shove in all sorts of links. I did something similar like that a few times but nothing on a consistent basis. Now that I have more free time and now that I got reminded about this in the comments I've decided to open two public playlists on youtube where I will shove everything in them. Being public and all you can save them to your playlists and get regular (or check for) updates as I plow through the vile plains of youtube. Tell me if the links are properly...linked because I can't tell if you can save them or not.

There are two playlists:

The Flying Teapot Music & Performances - as the name suggest this playlist is all things musical. This means that I will share here songs and live performances that I like and I won't be sharing stuff that's just super obscure. Basically it will follow the same rules as the blog in terms of scope. The playlist will include noise so be sure to prepare your anus for some occasional violence.

The Flying Teapot bag of interesting or weird things. - everything else goes here. The focus will be on documentaries, informative videos, lectures and short films. On occasion I might share random garbage that I find funny but I'll make sure it's short.


I'll keep in mind not to share things that just waste your time. They are not my personal playlists so everything there is something that I would want to share and think that it's worth sharing.

Reuploads:

The only reason I keep comment moderation on (you can't post a comment until I see and approve it) is to not miss any requests for reuploads. With that said I just wanted to remind everyone that if you want to download something and the link is dead, be sure to leave a comment and I'll see if I still have the content and reupload it. If I don't have it anymore I will either redirect you to somewhere where it might still be alive or just tell you I don't have it anymore. I any case I will respond.

I didn't reupload things for the past month or so because I was doing other things (that were actually important for once) but I did write down the requests that popped up. So to anons that asked for reups here you go:

Ruth Etting.
Shione Yukawa.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12/3/15 01:56

    Thank you, I'll be sifting through it and am looking forward to new additions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous13/3/15 23:50

    Anon requesting Shione's album here. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10/4/15 02:40

    Thanks for the reuploads! I appreciate it, and I know it's a lot of work for you.

    ReplyDelete