Sadus - Death To Posers


Speaking of good demos, here's another one. This one comes from the very popular thrash band called Sadus. I guess they're most famous for their Chemical Exposure debut album that they put out in 1988 but they're also probably well known for sucking in doing anything after 1990. I got a hold of this demo a long time ago so I'm not sure if this is a direct rip from the demo or if I got it from a reliable source. So I'm not sure if all the tracks are legit. My main suspicion is on the first track which differs in production a lot from the rest but it also differs in style and in speed as well. It has more of a Kreator shtick. I dunno. It can be anything.

The main part of the demo is really fast, floppy and wild "no bullshit" thrash metal with Darren Travis screaming at the top of his lungs. The vocalist may be the deal breaker here for a lot of people mainly because his vocals tend to break at higher registers and he often does those. But for me this is probably the best part of this demo. It's just a couple of dudes giving everything they got on this little tape from 1986.

Get.

No comments:

Post a Comment