Bukka White - The Complete Bukka White


So tired man; every time I try to write a post I just give up. But when it's tough then it's time for some blues. Delta blues to be exact. I like the other kind(s) as well but this one seems more sincere and more painful. Bukka White was one of those old school blues players. He was born in 1909 and he saw all the bad and painful parts of the 20th century. There's something magical about these early blues recordings. They take you back to more slower and more tougher times. Despite being sad songs they are uplifting in its core. That's what blues was about back then and Bukka did it great. Just sit back, hear some of his stories and marvel in his guitar skills.

Download.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous3/10/12 22:37

    I know the name but I don't think I've ever given him a proper listen, Son House is the one for me... thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I never gave Son House a proper listen. Will be checking him out now, thanks for mentioning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it has been deleted already... :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Try again, it works for me!

    ReplyDelete