In the summertime.



Now that I'm finished with fucking up everything that was possible to fuck up during the autumn exams I have decided to leave the country; for a few days.

While I contemplate about mass murder outside the country posts will pop up every day up until the 18th of this month (when I'm coming back). Therefore I won't be able to moderate any of my usual mistakes (bad link and so on) or publish comments.

Also more or less importantly:

I'd really like to share some comics i.e. western comics. Last time I posted one it was quickly brought down by the watchful eye of its author. How rigorous is the comic industry about sharing stuff online? I see torrents all the time but I dunno. I'm kinda reluctant to start sharing just to get shot down by Marvel or something. If you have experience in this let me know via comments or something. I'd like to know how dangerous are the sharks in the shark pool where I'll be swimming.


Another thing that I would like to point out is this website: Noise Archive

"this website is a collection of underground / independantly released cassette tapes from the days when the audio cassette was the standard method of music sharing, generally the mid eighties through early nineties. 

material represented includes tape experimentation, industrial, avant-garde, indy, rock, diy, subvertainment and auto-hypnotic materials... most of what you are about to hear is rather difficult to file under any one category, and thus has not been."

Have fun!

Oh and this is really cool.

2 comments:

  1. di si isao? :) hvala na posjeti, neocekivano do jaja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beograd -> Novi Sad -> Požega -> Mašić -> natrag doma.

    ReplyDelete